American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!

Name That Coffee

beckyrepp

Greetings everyone. In order to ensure that folks have an opportunity to submit nominations for this coffee - we are going to open up the nominating process today. We'll hold the vote next Saturday - since it is a holiday week. That way, hopefully, there will be sufficient time for everyone to submit their nomination. You may post your nominations here or email them to me at becky@americanroadmagazine.com.

Best wishes for a safe and Happy Holiday! :D

Greetings everyone. In order to ensure that folks have an opportunity to submit nominations for this coffee - we are going to open up the nominating process today. We'll hold the vote next Saturday - since it is a holiday week. That way, hopefully, there will be sufficient time for everyone to submit their nomination. You may post your nominations here or email them to me at becky@americanroadmagazine.com.

OK, for the American Road French Roast, how about

Viva la Brew (or Roast)

Keep the Show on the Road!

Or perhaps...

L'Americaine Rue Brew

"Rue" is more like a street whre "route" would be like a road or highway.

If going for French, I would suggest simply American Road":

"Route Américaine"

Chris

That's true - and also I would have put "rue" before the adjective - but I did it that way instead because it rhymes and I was drastically exercising poetic license, not using literal, correct French (too rusty for French and I have moved on to Italian)! :lol:

Actually "rue" isn't too far off the mark to use for American Road, because while it "mainly" focuses on US routes, auto trails and highways, there are plenty of places featured in the magazine that are on a city / local street, which may or may not have been any designated route/highway. I'm currently working something now, as a matter of fact. :D

Happy Holidays,

I'm going to hold off on the vote for this one more week - as the holidays are still upon us. I don't know about you - but, we've had so many holiday functions to attend our heads are spinning!

Be safe and have a Happy New Year everyone!

I'm going to hold off on the vote for this one more week - as the holidays are still upon us. I don't know about you - but, we've had so many holiday functions to attend our heads are spinning!

Be safe and have a Happy New Year everyone!

:) Becky, Not a problem. In fact that sounds like a good idea to me. I hope that we can get more folks interested in these contests and in at least voting if not actually entering. I was dissapointed :( that there were only 14 votes for the last coffee. - etchr66

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully we will get this poll going soon, as I am heading to Disney World for a brief vacation with my bride, and will be away from the computer. I hate to miss voting in the polls here.

Hi there!

All these are awesome nominations! I've received a few other's today via email:

Journey Java

Grinding out the Miles

Dashboard Delight

Backroad Buzz

Joe to Go

Good to the Last Stop

Good to the Last Mile

Bean There Done That

I think that we're going to have a very difficult vote ahead of us.

B)