• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jwhiteley

jwhiteley

Day Tripper

• Full Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 12:29 PM

I would like to suggest that the Midland Trail, US Hwy 60, be added to the forum. This was the shortest transcontinental trail of its time. It is still supported by at least one Midland Trail Association that I know of, the West Virginia Midalnd Trail Association. The Midland Trail through West Virginia is marked as a Scenic Byway.

#2 Jennifer

Jennifer

Roadie

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Interests:Route 66, road trips, two lane roads, U.S. highways, classic cars, Corvairs, photography, Sony NEX-6, computer graphics, Photoshop, Italian language, Italian heritage, Italian-American, Americana, retro, neon signs, diners, googie, Nikon D50, cooking, gardening, wildflowers, Indy 500, New York City, Brooklyn, Connecticut, Mystic Connecticut, Rhode Island, Chicago, Little Italy, St. Louis, geocaching, cake decorating, pastry arts, bocce, GPS, camping, campers, RV

Posted 13 August 2006 - 10:47 AM

QUOTE (jwhiteley @ Aug 12 2006, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would like to suggest that the Midland Trail, US Hwy 60, be added to the forum. This was the shortest transcontinental trail of its time. It is still supported by at least one Midland Trail Association that I know of, the West Virginia Midalnd Trail Association. The Midland Trail through West Virginia is marked as a Scenic Byway.

Your wish is our command - feel free to start posting in the new subforum!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users