• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dave Reese

Dave Reese

Roadie

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Interests:Slot Cars, Photography, Family, Sports, Autoracing History, and I miss my departed Triumph TR3B

Posted 05 April 2015 - 06:00 AM

It has been a bit since I posted here, but then I have not been on the American Road much lately except for a trip to New Mexico this past fall. I am having my morning coffee in my Midpoint Café mug this morning that I picked up on that trip while eating in Adrian, Texas.

But I thought some of you might be interested in the newest exhibit at America On Wheels  in Allentown PA. We are showing "Gettin' the Job Done - The Evolution of the Pickup Truck". There are some pretty cool vehicles in this show including two Hudsons for Alex, a Corvair Rampside, a Studebaker Champ, a Diamond T, a REO, and even a Mack. The displays keep evolving as well as more details keep appearing in the Restoration Education Center too thanks to contributions from Keith Flickinger and Nicoli Bulgari. You can see some recent photos of some of the changes in my Flickr album.

#2 Keep the Show on the Road!

Keep the Show on the Road!

King of the Road

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,709 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 06:48 PM

Dave,

Good to see you are still kicking up a little dust!

America on Wheels is definitely a must see stop!

Dave

Keep the Show on the Road!

#3 knightfan26917

knightfan26917

Road Warrior

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 03:27 AM

Hey Dave,

Good to "see" you!  Sure wish I lived just a tad bit closer; would love to see the exhibit in person!

Cort :) www.oldcarsstronghearts.com

1979 & 1989 Caprice Classics | pigValve, paceMaker, cowValve
"She became the envy of my dreams" __ Kenny Rogers __ 'Scarlet Fever'

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: America On Wheels, Allentown, PA, Lehigh Valley, Museum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users