3 replies to this topic

#1 Keep the Show on the Road!

Keep the Show on the Road!

King of the Road

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,662 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:58 PM

It is Pat's (Roadmaven's) birthday and we all want to give the old codger ;) a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish! :cake:

It is also a good time to thank him for all he does to make the Forum safe, fun, and interesting. BRAVO Pat!! :cheers2: :goodjob:

Keep the Show on the Road!

#2 DennyG

Road Scholar

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:50 PM

Happy Birthday Pat and thanks for your efforts. KtSotR is right about keeping the forum safe. I sometimes come here in the middle of the night, only partly dressed and far from alert and I've never ever felt the least bit in danger.

#3 beckyrepp

• Root Admin
  • PipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Road trips, dachshunds, coffee and chocolate.

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:33 PM

Sorry I missed this post earlier. Happy Belated B-Day Pat! Let me add our thanks for all that you do for the Forum! Hope this year is filled with many awesome road trips and fond memories of them!

#4 roadmaven

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:2-lane highways, vintage campers, Corvairs, camping, greasy diners

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:49 PM

And a most belated thank you! I'm so behind the scenes with the forum that I don't even see myself on here! My apologies for not being more of a presence here on the forum, but fear not, I am making sure we're free of evil-doers through covert actions behind the scenes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users