3 replies to this topic

#1 Keep the Show on the Road!

Keep the Show on the Road!

King of the Road

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,640 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:58 PM

It is Pat's (Roadmaven's) birthday and we all want to give the old codger ;) a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish! :cake:

It is also a good time to thank him for all he does to make the Forum safe, fun, and interesting. BRAVO Pat!! :cheers2: :goodjob:

Dave
Keep the Show on the Road!

#2 DennyG

DennyG

Road Scholar

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:50 PM

Happy Birthday Pat and thanks for your efforts. KtSotR is right about keeping the forum safe. I sometimes come here in the middle of the night, only partly dressed and far from alert and I've never ever felt the least bit in danger.

#3 beckyrepp

beckyrepp

Roadie

• Root Admin
  • PipPip
  • 458 posts
  • Interests:Road trips, dachshunds, coffee and chocolate.

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:33 PM

Sorry I missed this post earlier. Happy Belated B-Day Pat! Let me add our thanks for all that you do for the Forum! Hope this year is filled with many awesome road trips and fond memories of them!
Best,
Becky

#4 roadmaven

roadmaven

Roadie

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Interests:2-lane highways, vintage campers, Corvairs, camping, greasy diners

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:49 PM

And a most belated thank you! I'm so behind the scenes with the forum that I don't even see myself on here! My apologies for not being more of a presence here on the forum, but fear not, I am making sure we're free of evil-doers through covert actions behind the scenes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users