American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!

Scale Detail & Pacemaker Replacement

knightfan26917

Included a note about my pacemaker replacement (Wednesday, 03/25/2015) on my website, with this engine image:
Adding to that: I was awake enough Wednesday evening to watch “CHiPs” & a couple new shows, but was in & out of sleep otherwise. Today (Thursday), I’ve rested & watched TV, including an hour private investigating in California, an hour sleuthing in Maine, an hour housekeeping in Pittsburgh PA, then back to California to patrol the highways & now NCAA March Madness. [if only road tripping were really THAT easy!] Have a list of things to do, but not ready to tackle much. My left shoulder area (pacemaker location) is still very sore. Luckily, my feet aren’t as swollen as they had been nor are they in pain, tho I suspect that will may change. My left knee is swollen & a bit achy, so no change there.
As for model detailing, no matter the scale, that always fascinates me … partly because I don’t have the talent or patience for it.
I’ll check in here as able.
Cort :) www.oldcarsstronghearts.com
1979 & 1989 Caprice Classics | pigValve, paceMaker, cowValve
"Your heart is in serious danger" __ Tanya Tucker & T Graham Brown __ 'Don't Go Out'

Follow-up pacemaker replacement appointment is this Wednesday afternoon, April 1 (of all days…)! Still a bit sore in my left shoulder area; my feet pain & swelling has rejoined my left knee swelling & pain.
Also this week, hope to have a reply about my request for Small Business Development assistance.
Then, the following week … my endoscopy & colonoscopy are scheduled for Tuesday, April 7.
Cort :) www.oldcarsstronghearts.com
1979 & 1989 Caprice Classics | pigValve, paceMaker, cowValve
"I'm doing better than I thought I would" __ Wallflowers __ 'When You're On Top'