American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!

Work-Road Update + Science & My History

knightfan26917

For the 1st time in a while, I got majorly sick, not going to the office Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. Luckily, I was able to work remotely a little bit (even 3 hours earlier today, Saturday), so I did not lose as much time as I would have. Yet, this has delayed my mini road trip to further test the working remotely setup. I hope to feel better & be on the road in a few days; I will drive to southern IL & perhaps into KY-TN, arriving back in northern IL around 03/01/2017. If all goes well, I will then further develop the March-April-May-June-etc. outline plans I posted last weekend. Hope to see many of you along the way!
Is this smart &/or surprising to you: doubt is the rust of life?
MondayMessage_02132017_mrCcruiseNight_07
The science of critical timing! Anyone else think this is a cool photo? If so, check out the entry for a link to another photo by Zach; & yes, I still celebrate Single Awareness Day, which is not fun for some reasons & quite awesome for others:
AtTheHeart_02152017_WildWagonWednesday_M
A moment in my history, right here; read about it in the link:
FridayFlashback_02172017_LewisMcCrary_hi
Cort ;) www.oldcarsstronghearts.com
pig&cowValves.paceMaker * 1979 CC to 2003 MGM + 81mc
"Everything is so messed up" | Puddle of Mud | 'Blurry'