American Road Magazine
Celebrating our two-lane highways of yesteryear…And the joys of driving them today!

Chat Night

roadmaven

Chat Night Poll  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Greetings! We are planning on starting a monthly "Chat Night" in the new American Road Online Chat Room, which can be found at www.americanroadmagazine.com. We'd like to know what night would be best for you, so please cast your vote for which night you'd like to spend chatting with your fellow roadies.

• Sunday
    • Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday

Greetings! We are planning on starting a monthly "Chat Night" in the new American Road Online Chat Room, which can be found at www.americanroadmagazine.com. We'd like to know what night would be best for you, so please cast your vote for which night you'd like to spend chatting with your fellow roadies.

It does not matter to me. I find that my schedule is different each week. Also, I have never used a chat room, and seldom use IM either. Mostly email or telephone are my methods of communication. Those who have a preference should select, and I will drop in sometime when I am free...

It does not matter to me. I find that my schedule is different each week. Also, I have never used a chat room, and seldom use IM either. Mostly email or telephone are my methods of communication. Those who have a preference should select, and I will drop in sometime when I am free...

Hi Dave,

American Road staff are very excited about the on-line chat. We are planning on having discussions on specific topics and/or discussions with various guests to converse about issues of importance, relevance, or particular interest to American Road's readers. The on-line chat would give individuals a chance to have a real-time discussion with fellow road trip enthusiasts, experts, authors, preservationists, etc.

We are looking forward to hearing from you if there is a guest or topic of particular interest that you would like to propose.

Best,

Becky Repp

becky@americanroadmagazine.com

• 4 weeks later...