Absolutely! Each member can start their own Photo Album for other members to view.
How do I start a photo gallery?
- Browse to My Controls.
- On the left side of the screen, under Menu, scroll to Invision Gallery and click Your Albums.
- Click Create Album, then give your album a name and brief description. Check the Public box so other members can view your photos.
- Under Controls, drop the menu down and select Upload Image.
- Complete the form to add a caption, a description, copyright (optional).
- Under Upload Photo, click browse to find your photo on your local drive, then click Post Image.
- Do this for each photo you wish to add to your Album.
Sure can! Just repeat the steps above to create additional albums.
How do I view member's photographs?
- On the main toolbar at the top, click Gallery and that will take you to the main photo gallery.
- Browse to the Member's Gallery, and then to a member's particular album by clicking on the album name.
- You will see thumbnail versions of the photos. Click on any photo to view a large version, and there will be a navigation Photostrip to browse through the album. You can also view them as a slideshow.
- In addition, you can use a photo to send an e-card, rate and comment on photos!
There very well may be; we will amend this question when we figure that out!
For now, the best action to take is to edit your photos using a photo editing program, and resize the photos to 800 X 600 (or smaller) with a maximum file size of 250K.