Can I receive an e-mail digest?
Yes! You may select the Sub-Forum(s) and/or topic(s) within a Sub-Forum to which you wish to subscribe.
To subscribe to a Sub-Forum:
1) Click on the Sub-Forum to which you would like to receive a digest.
2) Click on the Forum Options button above the activity box for the Sub-Forum.
3) Select Subscribe to this Forum.
4) Five options will be offered - No email Notification, Delayed e-mail notification, Immediate e-mail notifcation, Daily e-mail digest, or Weekly e-mail digest.
To Track just a specific topic within a Sub-Forum:
1) Click on the topic to which you would like to receive a digest.
2) Click on the Topic Options button above the activity box for the Sub-Forum.
3) Select Track this Topic.
4) Five options will be offered - No email Notification, Delayed e-mail notification, Immediate e-mail notification, Daily e-mail digest, or Weekly e-mail digest.
Another way to subscribe to any topic you post or reply to is to go to E-mail Settings in My Controls.
If you check Enable 'Email Notification' by default - this option will automatically subscribe you to any topic you start or reply to.
E-mail Settings also contains a Privacy Settings manager that provides an option to select "Send me any updates sent by the board administrator." Enabling this option will add your email address to the administrators mail list and you will receive any updates sent. Additionally, the E-mail Settings panel has a "Board Preferences" section. It contains an option to "Include a copy of the post when emailing me from a subscribed topic." Enabling this option will send a plain text version of the post in the subscription email.
To modify your settings later: go to your Control Panel by selecting the "My Control" text button. In the left column, under the header "Subscriptions" select either "View Topics" or "View Forum." The listing which you selected will appear on the page. Place a check in the box next to the Topic(s) or Sub-forum(s) that you wish to modify to a particular setting - then scroll down to the bottom of the page and use the toggle button to choose from the options initially offered or to unsubscribe - then click "with selected."
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users