American Road® Press Room
About American Road®
American Road® is an award-winning periodical published quarterly by Mock Turtle Press, distributed internationally by Disticor, and now available at newsstands and fine bookstores. American Road® also offers a digital edition and an iTunes app for the iPad.
Americanroadmagazine.com provides the visitor with tools to discover that hidden landmark and make new memories on the road less traveled. Readers will find sponsored downloadable trip itineraries that make travel planning a breeze, as well as the American Road® Forums—the ultimate road trip community.
To preview the current issue, visit: http://americanroadmagazine.com/previewmag.html
On a tight deadline? Call Becky Repp at 1-877-285-5434 x1 or via cell phone at 206-369-5782.
AMERICAN ROAD® has a number of experts available to discuss a wide range of road, travel and Americana topics with the media. Click HERE to enter your request, or, if urgent, call (206) 369-5782.
High resolution images are available to media for editorial/programming purposes.
Please click on the AMERICAN ROAD® magazine cover to download a high resolution image.
Click HERE to download a picture of our Executive Editor, Thomas Repp.
Click HERE to download a PDF file with a brief biography about our Executive Editor.
Click HERE to download a photo of team Thomas and Becky Repp
If you do not find what you need, call 1-877-285-5434 or if you need immediate assistance call 206-369-5782.
- No Need to Play Rock, Paper, Scissors to Decide Where to Road-Trip This Fall (October 2014)
- Plan a Blockbuster Road Trip with American Road® Magazine’s Lineup of Outdoor Cinemas Around North America (August 2014)
- Plan Your Perfect Vacation With American Road's Top Road Trips From the Past Ten Years! (August 2012)
- Follow the Trail of Prohibition-Era Public Enemies with the Autumn 2011 Issue of American Road® Magazine (October 2011)
- Winter 2010 Issue of American Road Magazine Gives a Nod to Noël (December 2010)
- Journalist Takes Oath: Sworn To Tell The Truth About Jesse James (March 2009)
- Fodor's Travel Experts Glean "Hit-the-Road" Inspiration from American Road® Magazine (May 2007)
- American Road® magazine media kit
(Includes Reach, Demographics, Readership; Editorial calendar; Display ad rates; Digital/Online opportunities; Digital specs; and Theme marketing programs)
Click to complete a form requesting the American Road® magazine media kit
AMERICAN ROAD® In The News:
- Lots of places to turn for trip tips
- Space Monkeys And Martians Found On Highway
- Road Trips Don’t Guzzle Money
- Dreams of driving Yellowstone, driving school, driving stamps
- US 60 Salt River Canyon Scenic Drives Promoted in American Road Magazine
- Holiday Hotspots Make Christmas Road Trips Merry
- Indian River Lagoon Scenic Highway featured in national magazine
- Backcountry Roads Reveal the heartlands of America
Click HERE to search for articles written by Wireless Flashnews that quote AMERICAN ROAD® magazine staff. Search for: Thomas Repp, Becky Repp, and AMERICAN ROAD® magazine.
"The US of A is a marvelous country. There is plenty to see and it has the best roads possible. If you missed out on a road trip during your college days, we suggest you subscribe to the American Road Magazine."
Fodor's refers to AMERICAN ROAD® Magazine in their "10 Must-do Adventures for 2007."
"Is there anything as magical as a cross-country road trip? . . . You don't need a camera crew for your trip, just burn some great CDs, pack a cooler with cold drinks and snacks, promise to stay off the big interstates as much as possible (you won't see anything wonderful there), and head out exploring for a few weeks or more. For off-the-main-highway inspiration check out American Road magazine . . ."
Spending Time on 99: History
Click on KPLU: Spending Time on 99 to listen to KPLU's program (an NPR affiliate station) on US 99 featuring AMERICAN ROAD® Magazine's Executive Editor and two-lane highway expert Thomas Repp.
Click to hear the Travel Guys interview American Road magazine General Manager, Becky Repp on various topics including Drive-in movies and Dinosaur-themed roadside attractions.
AMERICAN ROAD® Magazine is a proud member of the following organizations: