American Road® PressRoom
On a tight deadline? Call Becky Repp at 1-877-285-5434 x1 or via cell phone at 206-369-5782.
AMERICAN ROAD® has a number of experts available to discuss a wide range of road, travel and Americana topics with the media. Click HERE to enter your request, or, if urgent, call (206) 369-5782.
High resolution images are available to media for editorial/programming purposes.
Please click on any of the AMERICAN ROAD® magazine covers to download a high resolution image.
Click HERE to download a picture of our Executive Editor, Thomas Repp.
Click HERE to download a PDF file with a brief biography about our Executive Editor.
Click HERE to download a photo of team Thomas and Becky Repp
If you do not find what you need, call 1-877-285-5434 or if you need immediate assistance call 206-369-5782.
- Plan Your Perfect Vacation With American Road's Top Road Trips From the Past Ten Years! (August 2012)
- Follow the Trail of Prohibition-Era Public Enemies with the Autumn 2011 Issue of American Road® Magazine (October 2011)
- Winter 2010 Issue of American Road Magazine Gives a Nod to Noël (December 2010)
- Journalist Takes Oath: Sworn To Tell The Truth About Jesse James (March 2009)
- Fodor's Travel Experts Glean "Hit-the-Road" Inspiration from American Road® Magazine (May 2007)
- 2012 American Road® magazine media kit
(Includes Reach, Demographics, Readership; Editorial calendar; Display ad rates; Digital/Online opportunities; Digital specs; and Theme marketing programs)
AMERICAN ROAD® In The News:
- Space Monkeys And Martians Found On Highway
- Road Trips Don’t Guzzle Money
- Dreams of driving Yellowstone, driving school, driving stamps
- US 60 Salt River Canyon Scenic Drives Promoted in American Road Magazine
- Holiday Hotspots Make Christmas Road Trips Merry
- Indian River Lagoon Scenic Highway featured in national magazine
- Backcountry Roads Reveal the heartlands of America
Click HERE to search for articles written by Wireless Flashnews that quote AMERICAN ROAD® magazine staff. Search for: Thomas Repp, Becky Repp, and AMERICAN ROAD® magazine.
"The US of A is a marvelous country. There is plenty to see and it has the best roads possible. If you missed out on a road trip during your college days, we suggest you subscribe to the American Road Magazine."
Fodor's refers to AMERICAN ROAD® Magazine in their "10 Must-do Adventures for 2007."
"Is there anything as magical as a cross-country road trip? . . . You don't need a camera crew for your trip, just burn some great CDs, pack a cooler with cold drinks and snacks, promise to stay off the big interstates as much as possible (you won't see anything wonderful there), and head out exploring for a few weeks or more. For off-the-main-highway inspiration check out American Road magazine . . ."
Spending Time on 99: History
Click on KPLU: Spending Time on 99 to listen to KPLU's program (an NPR affiliate station) on US 99 featuring AMERICAN ROAD® Magazine's Executive Editor and two-lane highway expert Thomas Repp.
Click to hear the Travel Guys interview American Road magazine General Manager, Becky Repp on various topics including Drive-in movies and Dinosaur-themed roadside attractions.
AMERICAN ROAD® Magazine is a proud member of the following organizations: